Quality Control Technologist, Laboratory and Sensory Science
Type: 12 months FTC, has the potential to go permanent for the right person.
Location: 3 days onsite in Liverpool, the other 2 WFH
Salary: Highly competitive DOE
Additional: Bonus Scheme, Gym Membership, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, 4-5% pension (rising to upto 10%), 25 days + BH holidays, Parking onsite etc.
Our Client, a nutritional specialist - manufacturing company (part of a global brand); are expanding and looking to recruit for a QCT who will work at their modern facility in Liverpool. In return the successful candidate will be provided with second to none training, career progression and an excellent package.
- To ensure- accurate, compliant and on -time release/s of finished products
- To Submit samples to the correct laboratories for testing
- To complete internal testing and sensory analysis accurately and on time
- To Identify non-conforming products and out of specification results; to confirm status for disposal or release via concession
- Holding internal / external laboratories accountable for poor performance, to drive
- improvements and hold regular review meetings
- Collating completed batch documentation and arrange for files to be scanned monthly
- Generating the certificate of analysis to be supplied with shipments
- Calibration of QC lab equipment
- Any other duties as requested
- Will ideally hold a Degree in a Chemistry based discipline, Microbiology and similar studies will be considered.
- Will have worked in a QC Laboratory background, ideally within a BRC, GMP - lead manufacturing environment with an understanding if HACCP/ Food Safety.
- Strong report writing skills, and attention to detail with a full appreciation of H&S and working to strict QMS. They are looking for individuals who will champion quality
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft applications, including Excel, Outlook etc).