Quality Graduate Engineer
Looking for a methodical mechanical graduate
Preferably areospace background
Looking for the future to train into supervisor working to an areospace standard.
Main Responsibilities and Duties.
Listed responsibilities for this role are system and procedure driven with some routine operational tasks. There are requirements to communicate across all departments of the organisation internally, in addition to communications with Customer and Supplier facing contacts.
- Oversees Customer and Supplier facing Concessions.
- Quarantine Control
- CCAR Management (RCA & Change Control)
- SCAR Management (Supplier Deviation Management)
- Internal Audits Management
- Internal Compliance management.
- SoP & FORM Management
- QMS Document Management.
- QMS Reporting
- New Product Processes (incl... PPAP/APQP)
- Administer product Related processes - (MRP/PORTAL/Databases).
In addition to the above, from time to time the role is required to support with Internal, Customer or Supplier issues, which may include but is not limited to:
- Supporting Quality Manager duties.
- Taking part in or drafting Risk Assessments.
- Generating documents to support processes.
- Taking part in Continuous Improvement Activities.
- Being involved in Root cause analysis sessions.
- Data gathering and Performance monitoring processes.
If interested please call Mark on 01978808648