The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in a QA / QC position in an ISO 9001 (or similar) environment.
- Experience in a metallurgy biased position, preferably in a casting and / or fabrication industry.
- A basic understanding of NDE processes, particularly LPT, ECT, RT.
- Experience working with and auditing ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 systems.
- A qualified internal auditor.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to compile reasoned justifications.
- The ability to compose clear and concise documentation.
- Flexible, proactive and assertive approach in addition to strong organisational and prioritisation skills, whilst able to perform within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, able to work under own initiative.
- Competent working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).