Competitive Salary plus benefits
We are working with a rapidly developing Construction manufacturing company as the continue to expand their talented workforce.
As part of the growth they require a Quality Engineer to join their Quality team based at their Flintshire plant.
The role is split into 2 broad areas of responsibility:
- System Development, Administration, and Maintenance of the SharePoint Quality Management System
- Support for the Quality Assurance of products within PV Module Assembly, Ancillaries and Powder Coating with responsibility to support other areas of the business.
Working as part of a team excellent knowledge and understanding of Quality Management System is a requirement alongside implementation of quality management techniques within manufacturing processes.
- To support daily routine management and auditing of Quality Assurance activities within production areas and support Production Managers in "Right First Time" shop floor quality control.
- Introduce and drive a quality development plan to improve quality of both products and services
- Ensure this plan is communicated and compliance audited, and that key performance indicators are put in place to achieve a measurable change in quality standards.
- To ensure that the quality systems are in place which allow us to achieve required standards and focusses on prevention not detection.
- To monitor the effectiveness of such standards and implement changes as necessary.
- To develop a continuous improvement culture which addresses the root cause of customer complaints.
- To ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO9001 standard
Apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 to discuss further.