Role: - Quality Engineer (Devices)
Location: - Hertfordshire
Salary: - Competitive (DOE)
Type:- Permanent, Full-time hours
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer who has electronic industry experience within devices and working experience to the standard BS EN 9100:2018. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on engineer who is able to identify the root cause of any problems, has some auditing experience and who is an excellent communicator due to working closely with the shop floor staff. If this sounds like you then please apply within.
- Responsible for any quality issues within the company. Will investigate these issues both internally and externally (root cause and CAPA) and help to resolve any non-conformances.
- Ensure that standards are met and maintained (EN 9100:2018, AS9100 Revision D & ISO9001:2015)
- Maintain the company's QMS and generate the quality performance data.
- Use Quality Planning tools and continuous improvement tools (Control Plan, FMEA) to ensure quality standards are always met and that new products can be launched smoothly.
- Prepare documentation for annual audit- assisting and liaising with managers.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Communicate with customers on any quality issues.
- Product Sampling Documentation
- BEng or BSc in Electronics or equivalent
- Strong industry experience of working in a similar role within an Electronic/Device environment
- Experience of working to EN 9100:2018 and ISO 9001:2015.
- Able to investigate any quality issues and have experience with root cause & CAPA.
- Strong communicator who can work with various internal teams and customers.
- Working knowledge/understanding of printed circuit board assembly standards
- Experience of QMS and data collection and PC based packages
- Knowledge of medical equipment manufacturing would be an advantage.