Role: - Quality Engineer (Electrical)
Salary: - Competitive
Location: Buckinghamshire OR Surrey
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer who has previous experience working to ISO 17025.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global company who are one of the biggest product testing companies in the world. The Quality Engineer must be able to assist the Quality Manager with all quality responsibilities and must be eager and keen to learn. The ideal candidate will have some experience with reading and analysing technical and engineering reports, be able to communicate with stakeholders and preferably would have an electrical based background. This role does require the occasional travel to various sites, this will equate to around once a month.
- Support the quality manager in local quality activities to help manage or acquire accreditations for the Electrical department
- Support the quality manager in developing and holding quality introductions and training.
- Assist internal audits as well as third part audits
- Write and follow-up on CAPAs
- Deal with customer complaint investigations- ensure that they are logged and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Involvement with managing quality improvement initiatives on a regional level.
- Review and creation of local procedures
- Work to ISO 17025 and be trained in ISO 17065 & ISO 17020
- Previous experience in a quality-based role
- Previous experience working to ISO 17025
- Experience in the Electrical industry (desirable)
- Experience in auditing would be advantageous
- Ability to analyse and interpret scientific/engineering reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise workload
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Happy to participate in monthly travel in the UK