Role: Quality Manager (Engineering/Scientific)
Salary: Highly Competitive
Russell-Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a quality manager to join a global testing & inspection company. You will join the aerospace testing facility having the responsibility of managing the QMS to ISO 17025.If this is interest to you then please apply within. This role is perfect for someone who can apply their technical ability and manage quality systems to a high standard.
- Overseeing the running of the Quality Systems by the guidelines of ISO17025/ Nadcap.
- Follow quality manual and system procedures.
- Maintaining ISO 17025 and NADCAP accreditation/client approvals
- Ensuring Management System is enforced in managed areas
- Ensuring review of new or revised standards and update of internal procedures
- Promoting 5S housekeeping and drive efficient best practice across the whole laboratory.
- Manage a small team of 3-4 members
- Experience in a similar role
- Understanding the requirements of 17025 and NADCAP
- Ideally from an Engineering/Science background
- Knowledge of materials testing. However this is not essential
Key Words: - Quality, QMS, testing, calibration, materials, aerospace