Role: - Quality Manager (Electrical)
Salary: - Competitive + car allowance
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager who specifically has experience with ISO 17025 and ideally 17065 & 17020. The Quality Manager must have experience with managing quality improvement initiatives, audits, following and writing up CAPAs and be happy travelling to multiple sites in the UK regularly and very occasionally on an international scale.
This role does not require someone to have electrical experience as training in this area can be given. However, working knowledge in this area would be preferred.
- Be an active member of the Quality Advisory Board
- Work to ISO 17025, ISO 17065 & ISO 17020
- Be responsible for all aspects of internal and 3rd party audits- Prepare and submit yearly plans.
- Be responsible for CAPA, customer compliances, management of quality improvement initiative & root cause analysis
- Direct management of a small quality department
- Review and creation of local procedures
- Prepare and submit required monthly reports to the Senior Leadership Team
- Advise management on training needs
- Support and participate in QMS reviews
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 17065, 17025 and 17020, 17025 being the most essential
- Experience in the Electrical industry (desirable)
- Understanding of certification
- Experience in auditing and ideally had audit training.
- Ability to analyse and interpret scientific/engineering reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise workload
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Happy to participate in regular travel in the UK and the occasional travel on a worldwide scale.