Core responsibilities include
- Lead 3rd Party Company Quality Approvals for Orbital (Products and Integration)
- Take responsibility for the coordination of the Company Non- Conformance process. Taking the lead on investigation and resolution of Quality related NCR's.
- Provide Quality content submissions for sales proposals and Client Pre-qualification questionnaires (Products and Integration)
- Conduct/Coordinate QA monitoring and audits to confirm compliance with the requirements of our internal management systems and Product Quality Plans.
- Monitor products to assure relevant product QA milestones are met and the necessary documentation etc is provided as required.
- Liaise with and support Client QA auditors on internal management system audits, with support from the wider QHSE department.
- Produce relevant QA documentation with assistance from the wider QHSE department.
- Provide advice and education on Company QA, policies, procedures and issues.
- Manage/Coordinate all 3rd Party Company/Product QAManagement System audits and approvals.
- Lead the Products Management Review.
- Conduct/coordinate scheduled Quality audits on the Company's Management system, in accordance with the Quality Auditprogram.
- Assist with administration of QHSE Management audit system.
- Complete/assist with completion of QHSE Management system update process.
- Contribute to the Company annual QHSE Management Reviews.
- Collate/Coordinate the collection of Company Performance Measure data and assist in achieving Company and Project QHSE performance measures
- Degree or equivalent in a Quality or Engineering related discipline.
- Experience in Quality Managementstandards (particularly ISO9001, ISO/IEC 80079- 34).
- Auditor qualification and experience.
- Experience in QA in Design, manufacture, Installation and service industry.
- Experience of the manufacture of electrical equipment bound for potential Ex use.
- Knowledge of Quality Standards, Health, Safety and Environmental Standards/ legislation.
- Experience of handling 3rd party and customer auditors.
- Experience of 'tender and in-contract' QA activities.
- Able to communicate and interface across all levels
- At least 2 years' experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- At least 2 years' experience of Project working with National Grid
- Experience in ISO14001 and ISO45001 HSE Management standards.