Role: - Quality Technician (FMCG)
Location: - Greater Manchester
Salary: - Competitive salary plus bonuses for completion of successful audits and a further bonus for passing with no non-conformances.
Working Hours: - Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00pm
Are you an independent worker, who has prior experience working with quality systems (dealing with QMS, non-conformances and audits) and are looking for a new opportunity? Russell- Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Technician to join a unique, creative, and growing distillery business in the Manchester area. If you are an independent worker who would thrive off working independently as well as the willingness to learn whilst on the job, then this could be the role for you!
- Review, and update the QMS accordingly
- Help to conduct customer audits, visits, and temporary work permits
- Assess quality of incoming goods and handle non-conformances and deviations
- Provide technical support to the NPD team and provide further support for manufacturing and supply chain.
- Help support the internal audits
- Review SOPS to ensure that they are compliant.
- Ensure technical agreement with third party suppliers for equipment and services are fit for purpose.
- Work with the business to deliver the required documentation for SALSA accreditation- you will be sorted by more senior members of the business to do this and will be taught the finer details.
- Maintain QA audit schedule
- Keep up to date with any changes in regulations and legislations.
- Perform internal facility inspections and coordinate the response to any findings.
- Complete customer product and supplier approval questionnaires.
- Ensure label compliance
- Maintain quality requirements of ERP system.
- Allergan control awareness and testing
- Previous working experience with quality systems
- Previous working experience in an FMCG, Food or Drink environment would be ideal.
- Previous working experience in quality related role
- Experience with CAPA, Non-conformances, deviations, complaints, and compliance
- Willingness to learn on the job and be trained up to a higher standard