Position: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £40-£55k + £5k Car Allowance + travel to site + Healthcare + 5% pension + Bonus
A client of mine is looking for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work for them. They are main contractor who take on projects up to £20million including new builds, refurbishments and fit outs across London and the home counties.
- To run your own project
- Running 1 or 2 projects
- Value between £2million to £6million
- Operating across London and Home counties
- Office based in Hertfordshire
- You will be reporting to a Managing Quantity Surveyor
- Must have at least 5 years' experience working within Main Contracting
- Must be able to demonstrate strong career longevity.
- Experience being the commercial lead.
- Experience of working on 1 or 2 projects at the same time
- Must be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- Must be driven and energetic.
- Strong communicator.
If the above role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or James.Hayes@russell-taylor.co.uk