Position: Quantity Surveyor
My client are a medium sized main contractor specialising in the industrial and commercial sectors. Due to recent contract wins in the North West, they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
- Site based in Crewe on a £7m new build industrial scheme.
- Project goes to site in Jan 2020
- You will report into a visiting Commercial Manager.
- You will manage all commercial aspects of the project; procurement, sub-contractor accounts, reporting, variations etc.
- Beyond this project, there are several other projects that have been tendered for and are currently being negotiated.
- You must have at least 5 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- New build experience is essential.
- Experience procuring, managing and re-measuring groundworks packages.
- Must be able to demonstrate good longevity over your career.
- Degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- Strong communicator.
- Driven, enthusiastic and hungry to progress.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well established and busy contractor. To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0151 737 5560.