Position: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Up to £50k + Package (car allowance, fuel card, laptop, phone, healthcare, pension, and bonus)
Start Date: ASAP
My client, a main contractor is looking to add a hungry and ambitious Quantity Surveyor due to further growth and recent contract win.
- Working on £2m New build school in Hampshire.
- Visiting site as and when.
- Reporting into a Managing Quantity Surveyor.
- You will be accountable for procurement of all subcontractor packages, management of subcontractors, all financial reporting, re-measuring, valuations, payments, etc.
- Due to growth of the region, this is a superb opportunity to develop and progress into a Senior Quantity Surveyor role.
- You must have at least 3 years' experience within a reputable main contractor or developer
- You must be able to demonstrate good career longevity.
- You must have experience working on new build residential or an education background
- Experience of leading projects
- Experience of Managing a Team
- You must be able to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Be driven and ambitious.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or firstname.lastname@example.org