Position: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Paying up to £50k plus package
My client, a main contractor operating in Hampshire, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team due to recent contract wins.
- Office based in Hampshire
- Visiting Site as and when
- Working on £2m new build school
- Going to site in December
- You will report into a Managing Quantity Surveyor.
- You will manage all commercial aspects of the project; procurement, sub-contractor accounts, reporting, variations etc.
- You must have at least 3 years' experience within a reputable main contractor or developer.
- You must have new build experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate good longevity over your career.
- Degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- Strong communicator.
- Driven, enthusiastic and hungry to progress.
If you are interested in applying for this role or to discuss further, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or email@example.com