Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: North West London
Package: £50k - £60k + car allowance + travel to site + pension + healthcare + bonus
My client, a top tier civil engineering contractor, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team due to an extremely strong pipeline of work.
- Office based in NW London, visiting sites across London as and when.
- Sectors include energy, rail, utilities and some build.
- All projects will use NEC forms of contract.
- Reporting directly into the Commercial Manager.
- - Superb opportunity for development and progression.
- At least 5 years' experience within a reputable civil engineering contractor.
- Able to demonstrate strong career longevity.
- Must be degree qualified in either a quantity surveying or civil engineering subject.
- Already completed your APC, or looking to do so in the near future.
- Previous experience dealing with NEC forms of contract is essential.
- Strong communications skills.
- Good team player.
- Driven and ambitious.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk