As Quantity Surveyor you will maximise quality of service and profitability on the scheme
- Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings) for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts by preparing detailed, accurate and orderly measurements in accordance with relevant measurement standards.
- Measurement and valuation of subcontractors work for payment and Final Account purposes by agreement of subcontract valuations and completion of regular and timely payment certificates.
- Recognising and advising Project Manager on delays, extensions of time and loss and/or expense and ensuring relevant notices are issued.
- Ensuring adequate records are kept for the purposes of valuing variations and ascertaining loss and/or expense by maintaining records of resource allocation including labour, plant and materials and reviewing subcontract correspondence for delay and loss and/or expense claims.
- Preparation of claim documentation & information for submission to Clients/ Consultants within required timescales.
- Satisfying Client deadlines for estimates and quotations whilst applying principles of profit maximisation and protecting Companies interests.
- Preparation of tender enquiry documents for the procurement of subcontractors and assist with the subcontract buyers through to placement of order.
- Internal Valuations/CVRs and subcontract liability reports in accordance with schedule of accounting period end dates and deadlines.
-ideally based on the South Coast
-committed and passionate for delivering excellence
-track record in delivering civils projects from a commercial standpoint
-degree qualified in relevant subject and member of the RICS or IOB (or moving towards professional membership.
-competitive salary + car/car allowance
-28 days holidays + BH
-flexible working hours
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.