Position: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Up to £60k + Package
Start Date: ASAP
My client, a developer specialising in high spec housing are looking to add a hungry and ambitious Quantity Surveyor due to further growth within South East region
- Quantity Surveyor office based in Surrey
- Visiting sites across Surrey/Sussex
- Traditional new build residential
- Reporting into a Managing Quantity Surveyor.
- You will be accountable for procurement of all subcontractor packages, management of subcontractors, all financial reporting, re-measuring, valuations, payments, etc.
- Due to growth of the region, this is a superb opportunity to develop and progress into a Senior Quantity Surveyor role.
- You must have at least 5 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- You must be able to demonstrate good career longevity.
- You must have experience working on new build residential projects.
- You must be able to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Be driven and ambitious.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or email@example.com