Position: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary £25k - £35k plus package
Start Date: ASAP
My client, a reputable main contractor specialising in new build residential, are looking to add a hungry and ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their Berkshire team, due to further growth.
- Lead Senior Quantity Surveyor, site based in Chichester
- Working on new build residential up to £30m
- Reporting into a Senior Quantity Surveyor..
- You will be accountable for procurement of all subcontractor packages, management of subcontractors, all financial reporting, re-measuring, valuations, payments, etc.
- Due to growth of the region, this is a superb opportunity to develop and progress into a Quantity Surveyor role.
- You must have at least 2-3 years' experience within a reputable main contractor or house developer.
- You must be able to demonstrate good career longevity.
- You must have experience working on new build residential projects.
- You must be able to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Be driven and ambitious.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or James.firstname.lastname@example.org