My client is a leading civil engineering contractor that operates throughout the North West. Due to continued growth they are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to the team.
Our client undertakes numerous aspects of groundworks and civil engineering projects, working with land developers, industrial sites, main contractors, and house builders.
The successful candidate will have a strong civils and groundworks background, with a few of years' experience in this field. You will have experience of working on projects. You will ideally have experience in drainage, RC, Roads. You will ideally be qualified to a minimum of Degree level, although time served applicants are also desirable.
- To attend site and progress meetings as required by the Client.
- To advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction and other matters as requested by the Client.
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements
- Taking bills of quantities and using up to date computerised estimating software.
- To prepare Contract documents
- Monitor development completion requirements
- HND/HNC, or Degree in relevant discipline
- Civil and groundwork sector experience
My client is a reputable regional civils contractor with a turnover of around 5.5million. They are looking for eager Quantity Surveyors, that want to grow and develop within their business
To apply for the position please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0151 737 5560.