Position: Quantity Surveyor
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40k - £50k + package
Due to an increase in workload, my client are looking to recruit an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor on a mixed use project in Oxford. This is a superb opportunity to join a main contractor with an impressive pipeline, as well as a working environment where you are not 'just a number'.
- Site based in Oxford on a £17m student accommodation scheme.
- No.2, reporting into a site based Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Project consists of 5 storeys of student accommodation as well as a full retail store fit out.
- Project is already on site, with another 18 months left to run.
- You will support the Senior QS with procurement, management of sub-contractor accounts, financial reporting, client valuations and final accounts.
- Opportunity to take on your own project(s).
- Must have at least 3 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- Degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- Previous experience working on new build and fit out projects is desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent communicator.
- Team player.
- Driven and ambitious.
If you are interested and would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0151 737 5560 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk