Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established, leading contractor that specialise in Commercial Office Fit Out projects. They are currently seeing sustainable growth in line with its aspirations. They are now looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team due to the business continuing to grow.
The successful candidate will have 5-10 years' experience and degree qualified. The candidate must have construction and commercial office fit out experience. You will have good working knowledge of all UK forms of contract including design and build forms. Also, you must be commercial minded and be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen in all areas including:
- Skilled Procurement - Sub - Contract procurement to achieve timely and best buyouts, sub-contract documentation, sub - contract commercial control.
- Variations pricing and maximising value.
- Skilled at entitlement identification and recovery.
- Contractual control of project both on clients and supply chain.
The candidate must also have strong clear communication in all forms, must be organised and an efficient individual. Also, must take ownership of their brief, honest, hardworking and conscientious.
Qualifications / Key Skills Required
- Degree qualified
- MCIOB OR RICS (Or Seeking)
- Strong work ethic and a determination to achieve success
- Strong IT skills and possess high levels of competency in all general MS Office packages (Word and Excel)
- Good working knowledge of MS project or other similar Project Planning Software
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and please apply now with an up to date CV or call Aisling Ward on: 0151 737 5560 or email email@example.com