Quantity Surveyor (Build)
I have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a large General Build contractor based in the Warrington area. They are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to the team. They have a well established reputation in the industry and a strong portfolio covering new build, refurbishment and fit out works on a mixture of schemes from Education to health and commercial. They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a wide range of experience working on projects from £1m - £10m.
Duties will include:
- Monthly Valuations
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Carrying out Take Offs
- Monitor material and labour costs
- Communicate with project staff and sub-contractors regularly to ensure all commercial procedures in place
- Qualified to Degree level in relevant area desirable.
- Previous experience working with a main contractor
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now with an up to date CV or contact Rebecca Roberts for a confidential discussion on: 0151 737 5560 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org