Contract (12 months)
Rate: £ Negotiable Day Rate.
Our Client is a well-established modular contractor that operates across the UK. Due to a number of contract wins they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their well-established commercial team. Large amounts of their projects are schools schemes, but also work across a variety of other sectors including commercial, industrial, retail, specialist, etc. The Quantity Surveyor that they are looking for will have proven experience of working on build projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will ideally have main contracting experience and will have been involved with projects large principle contractors. The projects involve installing specialist building solutions on site.
You will be responsible for costing and accounts of current projects, as well as future projects. You must have experience of cost budgeting, contract administration and sub-contract procurement. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be commercially astute with client facing experience.
Responsibilities also to include:
- To attend site and progress meetings as required by the Client.
- To advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction and other matters as requested by the Client.
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
- To prepare, negotiate, issue final accounts and final statements
- Taking bills of quantities and using up to date computerised estimating software.
- To prepare Contract documents
To apply please click the link, or contact Graham on 0151 737 5560 for more information.