My client, a nationwide main contractor, is looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team due to growth.
- As a Project Quantity Surveyor, you will be required to commercially lead 2/3 projects at any given time.
- Sectors include commercial, education, residential and healthcare.
- Project values are between £10k and £5m.
- Projects undertaken are predominantly refurbishments, with the occasional fit out and small new builds.
- You will be office based in Eats London, visiting sites across London and the South East as and when required.
- You will report directly into a Commercial Manager and will have the support of an Assistant QS.
- General surveying duties; procurement, subcontractor management, financial reporting, final accounts etc.
- Must have at least 3 years post-graduate experience within a main contractor as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience running your own projects isn't essential, but would be advantageous.
- Experience of working on refurbishment works is essential.
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
If you are interested in this Project Quantity Surveyor role and would like to apply, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or email@example.com