Position: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Up to £65k + £6,500 car + Travel to site + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus
Start Date: ASAP
My client, a reputable main contractor specialising in new build residential, are looking to add a hungry and ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Cambridgeshire team, due to an extremely strong pipeline.
- Quantity Surveyor, site based on a £65m new build mixed use scheme in the centre of Cambridge.
- Reporting into a site based Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- You will be involved in procurement of all subcontractor packages, management of subcontractors, financial reporting, re-measuring, valuations, payments, etc.
- Due to growth of the region, this is a superb opportunity to develop and progress into a Senior Quantity Surveyor role and run your own schemes in the future.
- You must have at least 4 years' experience within a reputable main contractor
- You must be able to demonstrate good career longevity.
- Experience working on new build residential projects is desirable, but not essential.
- Previous experience of re-measuring is essential.
- You must be able to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Be driven and ambitious.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk