Looking for a degree qualified Junior Quantity Surveyor with 18 months-2 years relevant QS experience. Candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining an accurate cost database, assist in project planning and the preparation of project budgets, forecasts and reports.
- Ensuring that robust estimates are prepared for expenditure in line with the project work-breakdown structure.
- Liaising with Finance and Accounts teams for the provision of relevant month end cost and accruals information and ensure that these costs are reconciled with the project budget.
- Preparing project cost and schedule status reports with analysis on variances for issue to the relevant management teams and stakeholders.
- Experience of cost plans on a wide range of projects
- Previous knowledge and experience of cost estimation and measurement
- Excellent Excel and Word skills are required
- Good standard of mathematical ability
- Minimum of 2:1 degree in a RICS degree course
- Graduate member of RICS