I am currently in the market for a Quantity Surveyor for a regional refubishment contractor in the North West. Due to continued growth and expansion they are in the market to add to their commercial teams.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will come from a refurbishment background. My clients spread of contracts range from 1million up to about 3 million. Those Quantity Surveyors with experience working heritage and healthcare projects would be of particular interest. My client has a number of long standing relationships leading to a strong order book of repeating business.
They would like Quantity Surveyors that can come into a role and start to look at ways they can be making a difference to projects. The type of schemes they deliver can be complex & demanding requiring a dynamic personality within the current team.
Any Quantity Surveyors with experience on commercial or listed buildings, grade 2 buildings would be particularly advantageous. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy very well-established contractor.
- Maintain and develop commercial processes and procedures and to maximize returns in terms of profit.
- Ensuring Projects are following set financial targets
- Manage and reduce unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements
- Maximise cash flow through valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment.
- Working alongside the Bid Team in the preparation and costings of tenders for new work.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0151 737 5560