Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: North West London
Salary: £40k - £50k + package
My client, a reputable contractor specialising in planned and reactive maintenance contracts within the social housing a commercial sectors, are looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to their team on the back of a recent contract win.
- Based from an office in NW London, visiting sites in that area of London.
- Looking after approx. £4m per annum for a 2 year contract.
- Works mainly consist of external refurbishments and redecorations.
- You will have an Assistant Quantity Surveyor supporting you.
- Reporting in to the Commercial Manager.
- Accountable for valuations, CVRs and managing sub-contractor accounts.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience working within the planned maintenance sector.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong career longevity.
- Experience being the commercial lead.
- Must be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- Must be driven and energetic.
- Strong communicator.
If the above role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or James.Hayes@russell-taylor.co.uk