Position: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Up to £42k + Package (5k car allowance, healthcare, pension and potential for bonus after 12 months)
Start Date: ASAP
My client, a developer specialising in high spec housing are looking to add a hungry and ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor due to further growth.
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor office based in Cranbrook
- Traditional build and low-rise timber frame blocks
- Reporting into a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- You will be accountable for procurement of all subcontractor packages, management of subcontractors, all financial reporting, re-measuring, valuations, payments, etc.
- Due to the growth in the region there is potential to step up to Quantity Surveyor
- You must have at least 3 years' experience within a reputable developer
- Must have new build residential experience
- Must have experience with Multiple Packages
- You must be able to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Be driven and ambitious.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or firstname.lastname@example.org