Position: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Paying up to £55k + Package
Start Date: ASAP
My client, a reputable main contractor specialising in Commercial/ Industrial builds, are looking to add a hungry and ambitious Quantity Surveyor due to further growth.
- Quantity Surveyor, site based in Hampshire
- £45m distribution centre.
- Reporting into a Managing Quantity Surveyor.
- You will be accountable for procurement of all subcontractor packages, management of subcontractors, all financial reporting, re-measuring, valuations, payments, etc.
- You must have at least 4 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- You must be able to demonstrate good career longevity.
- You must have experience working on commercial or industrial projects
- Experience of being the commercial lead on a project is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience procuring, managing and measuring groundworks packages is essential
- Previous experience of re-measuring is essential.
- You must be able to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Be driven and ambitious.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or James.firstname.lastname@example.org