My client, a nationally recognised contractor within the rail sector, is looking to bolster their commercial team due an extremely strong pipeline of work.
- Working on a long-term framework for Network Rail.
- It is a 5 year framework, worth in excess of £5bn.
- You will be working as part of a large team taking on projects including stations, civils, building and signalling.
- You will be required to produce commercial reports.
- Valuations, procurement, schedules etc
- You must be degree qualified within quantity surveying.
- You must have experience working with NEC contracts.
- Experience working on rail and/or civils projects is essential.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Be a good team player.
- Driven and enthusiastic.
If this role is of interest and you would like to apply, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk