Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary/Package: Paying up to £75k + Package + Travel + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus
My client, a main contractor is looking for a hungry and ambitious individual to join their expanding team due recent contract wins.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor reporting to Commercial Manager.
- Working on education, healthcare and industrial projects
- This is a general need for the business
- You will manage a team of surveyors
- You will be involved with payments, managing sub-contractor accounts, re-measuring, valuations and reporting.
- You must have at least 5 years' experience within a main contractor
- You must either be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject
- Previous experience working with a main contractor is desirable, but not essential.
- Previous experience of managing a team
- You must be a strong communicator.
- Be hungry and ambitious.
- Work well as part of a team, but also use your initiative when required.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or firstname.lastname@example.org.