Salary: Up to £75k
Start Date: ASAP
My client, a reputable main fit out company specialising in high end residential and fit out projects, are looking to add a hungry and ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Kent, due to further growth.
- General need for the business
- Working on High end refurbishments and fit out projects
- Reporting into a Managing Quantity Surveyor.
- Visiting site as and when
- You will be accountable for procurement of all subcontractor packages, management of subcontractors, all financial reporting, re-measuring, valuations, payments, etc.
- You must have at least 8 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- You must have fit out or refurbishment experience
- You must be able to demonstrate good career longevity.
- You must have experience working on new build residential projects.
- Experience of being the commercial lead on a project is desirable, but not essential.
- Previous experience of re-measuring is essential.
- You must be able to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Be driven and ambitious.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or James.firstname.lastname@example.org