Role: Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
Location: Perth, Perthshire UK
Salary: Permanent, Highly Competitive
Russell Taylor Group are recruiting for an exciting position for a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to join a well-established Building and Civil Engineering business based in Perth, Perthshire. This is a permanent role and my client are looking to appoint an experienced, full time, Quantity Surveyor to manage all the pricing works relating to their projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures and measures. You would be involved in projects from the very start, preparing estimates / sourcing sub-contractors, quotes etc, seeing it through to the final submission of the tender process.
- Co-ordinating, pricing, tendering for all works across the company. You will help to develop the estimating process and implementing any changes/methods you feel would improve this.
- You will appoint sub-contractors, purchasing goods and materials, assistance with procurement.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and all onsite personnel to maximise productivity.
- Valuing completed work, keeping track of any variations, carrying out monthly measures, invoicing and arranging payments/agreeing measures with sub-contractors.
- Performing CVRs and profit/loss calculations on projects and helping to develop some of our pricing systems etc. The role offers an excellent salary, plus a generous benefits package for the right candidate.
- If this sounds like an opportunity you're interested in or would like to find out more please contact Ben George from our Technical Engineering Division at Russell Taylor Group who will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail. When attaching your CV please make sure you have the correct details on it in order for us to make contact following your application.