Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Competitive (Depending on Experience)
I am currently recruiting on behalf growing construction team that specialise in residential property development. They are looking to hire an intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor. It is desirable that the candidate has experience working on new build affordable housing. My client now have a current development pipeline in excess of £100m and further development planned. These new sites include Ellesmere Port, Winsford and Sandbatch.
Duties will include:
- Monthly Valuations
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Carrying out Take Offs
- Monitor material and labour costs
- Communicate with project staff and sub-contractors regularly to ensure all commercial procedures in place
- Qualified to Degree level in relevant area desirable.
- Previous experience working on new build housing schemes is desirable.
If you are self-motivated and have the necessary skills outlined above, please apply now or contact Rebecca Roberts on 0151 737 5560 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com