I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to work on a £40m+ new build mixed use high rise residential scheme in Liverpool.
The contractor is well established and has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality PRS, Student accommodation and high rise residential developments. They have a fantastic forward pipeline of work and are set for a very busy 2019.
The successful Candidate will have proven New Build/Construction experience working for a main contractor on project values ranging from £10million to £30million, with any High rise Residential projects worked on in the past being of strong advantage.
The ideal individual will be qualified to a minimum on HNC level in Quantity Surveying, with a minimum 5 years working experience.
Duties will include:
* Monthly Valuations
* Preparing Bills of Quantities
* Monitor material and labour costs
* Advise on commercial and contractual issues as instructed
* Communicate with project staff and sub-contractors regularly to ensure all commercial procedures in place
* Qualified to minimum of HNC In Quantity Surveying
* Minimum 5 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
* Degree qualified in relevant area desirable.
* Previous experience working for a main contractor ideally on high rise residential schemes
The successful candidate will be proactive and work to their own initiative, working as part of a large team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to develop within a well-established contractor.
If you are interested in this position please apply now with an up to date CV or contact Aisling Ward on 01517375560 for more information.