Role: Trainee/Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary/Package: Paying up to £30k (ALL IN)
My client, a developer are looking for a hungry and ambitious individual to join their expanding team due recent contract wins.
- Working under a Senior Surveyor.
- Working on Mixture of projects including high end residential, new build and commercial.
- You will initially go in and assist with the procurement of several sub-contractors for the project.
- You will be involved with payments, managing sub-contractor accounts, re-measuring, valuations and reporting.
- You will report directly into a Senior Surveyor.
- You must have at least 1-2 years' experience within a main contractor or developer
- You must either be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject or working towards this.
- Happy for undergraduate or post- graduates to apply
- You must be a strong communicator.
- Be hungry and ambitious.
- Work well as part of a team, but also use your initiative when required.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or firstname.lastname@example.org.