R&D- Scientist -Biomedical Scientist
Salary: up to £23,000 PA *depending on experience
Hours: Days (Mon - Friday)
Our Client, an established Global Medical Devices company are looking to appoint a R&D Scientist to work in their modern QC - testing labs. The successful Candidate will get the chance to work as part of a successful R&D team; gaining furthered career progression in a 13485/GMP regulated Medical Devices industry.
- Writing SOPs in accordance to ISO specifications and performing all laboratory procedures to the necessary standards.
- Assisting in the improvement of the performance of existing products
- Research, analyse and apply information for new product development and improvement
- Deliver development work so as to meet specific project milestones as defined by individual project timelines.
- Conducting review of literature related to investigations being undertaken, conducting and where necessary, enhancing experimental design, carrying out research studies.
- Will hold an MSc in Biomedical Science or have significant R&D experience within a Biotech/Medical Device setting.
- 2 years industry experience (essential)
- Will ideally have a good understanding of GMP and ISO 13485 regulations
- Will have strong presentation and report writing skills; with the ability to communicate large pieces of data and be able to work cross functionally with the laboratory and in a desk setting,
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.