Radiation Protection Advisor require for work across multiple projects throughout the UK. We are looking for someone with 10+ years experience and is an accreditted RPA. Candidate can be based anywhere in the UK and will be assigned projects closer to their location.
The successful RPA will be responsible for:
- Provision of radiation protection advice to assist clients with radiological safety and regulatory compliance.
- Evaluation of working environments and development of safe systems of work to ensure an appropriate standard of radiological safety.
- Delivering a high quality customer focussed service to clients.
- Facilitating radiation protection training courses in the UK and abroad.
- Participating in the development, testing and evaluation of operating instructions and contingency arrangements.
- Reviewing operational health physics data and initiating follow-up action as required
Candidate will ideally hold relevant Degree.