Role: - Radio Certification Engineer
Location: - Flexible remote work
Salary: - Competitive
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a certification engineer who specialises in Radios to join a massively growing global testing company. Our client is looking for someone who has experience in either EN 300220 or EN 300328, if you have experience in testing and certification and are looking for a new challenge, please apply within.
- Act as a technical expert for both National and International standards, specifically EN 30020 and EN 300328.
- Conduct Technical File assessments against the Product Scheme and standards
- Work with the Global certification team on local programs (auditing, peer reviews, advise etc)
- Provide pre-assessment and formal ISO 17025 assessments
- Carries out technical reviews of reports- reviewing client's information and laboratory reports against approval standards
- Conducts internal audits of laboratories in accordance with ISO 17065 procedures
- Reviews test reports and prepares and issues relevant certificates
- Represent the company to standard committees and external bodies.
- Interpret complex issues relating to standards
- Assists Sales with the preparation of quotations.
- Attend technical and commercial meetings.
- Ensure compliance with accreditations and work to acquire new accreditations when required.
- Liaises with all external accreditation agencies when necessary.
- Provides Profit and Loss to stakeholders as well as delivering forecasts and statistics.
- Previous experience working to EN standards including EN 300220 or EN 300328.
- Previous experience in radio testing working to ISO 17025.
- Experience of UK CE Marking.
- Experience of report writing and reviewing documentation.
- Previous experience or knowledge of ISO 17065