Role: Recruitment Apprentice
Location: Burton Manor, Burton, Cheshire, CH64 5SJ / Exchange Flags Liverpool L2 3PF
Salary: Negotiable but meets National Apprentice Wage
Hours: 38.5 hours pw, Mon – Thurs 8.30am – 5.30pm & Fri 8.30 – 4pm (1 hour unpaid lunch break each day)
Russell Taylor Group’s Technical & Engineering Division have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice looking to join one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to be trained by highly skilled and knowledgeable Consultants in the Technical and Engineering recruitment industry and start a career within recruitment. As well as receiving recruitment training, you will also work towards an apprenticeship qualification through one of our training partners.
- Speak to candidates on the telephone, email and other social media platforms and register them for future job opportunities.
- Generate sales leads for the recruitment consultants.
- You will update our company bespoke CRM system with candidate contact details.
- Search and select suited candidates for the roles we have available.
- Advertise live vacancies on all job boards and speak to candidates who have applied.
- Work closely with the Lead consultants and the Manager to assist with tasks where necessary and develop as a recruiter.
What we’re looking for?
- You will be a quick thinker and good decision maker.
- Ambitious and energetic work ethic.
- You will need high attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Work well within a team and utilising your own initiative.
- Passion and drive.
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft, excel, word and outlook.
- GCSEs, English, maths, science A- C or equivalent preferred but not essential.
What you will get back:
- Excellent Salary and ability to increase this based on performance.
- Training and development.
- The opportunity to work within both contract and permanent recruitment.
- A recruitment related qualification.
- The opportunity to earn commission.
- Free access to excellent gym facilities ( with classes such as Spinning, circuits and Boxercise )
- A progression plan that will allow development to Recruitment Consultant and possibly up to a Director level over time.