Recruitment Consultant/ Senior Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences/ Pharmaceutical
Russell Taylor Group LTD
Location: Cheshire, Burton (commutable from Chester, North Wales and Wirral)
Type: Permanent, 3-month initial probationary period Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.00am until 17.00 and Friday 8.00 until 15.30
Salary: Competitive DOE, competitive bonus structure (uncapped).
Additional benefits include: Company Pension enrolment scheme, onsite gym, onsite Café, onsite parking, multiple reward trips (incentives), external training courses/qualifications, company mobile phone, stunning location and facility (Burton Manor House).
Fed up of working for a KPI driven recruitment business and want to be part of a team where you feel valued and rewarded for your efforts? Come and be a part of our journey, RTG has grown significantly in the last 5 years and was recently listed as the fastest growing recruitment business in the UK by a reliable source!
Our Science team, although still in its infancy has recorded year on year growth; we are looking for an experienced Consultant to assist us in tackling key vertical markets and extending our Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical client portfolio. The successful recruit will be given the autonomy to grow this sector and progression routes will lead to leadership opportunities as this desk grows.
Reporting into the Scientific Divisional Manager, Tom Hammond - this role will include (but not limited to):
- Establishing a client base for the Scientific team and assisting with activities for our key clients.
- Managing daily activities to ensure objectives are met and independently.
- Identifying and targeting new Scientific Clients by prospecting (cold calling), networking, researching and planning etc.
- Ensuring strict compliance standards are achieved and cleansing the CRM system to ease the process.
- Researching and holding an understanding of the Scientific recruitment marketplace to ensure USPs are identified on client calls, meetings and networking events.
- Developing and enhancing existing RTG Scientific clients by offering additional temporary service needs.
- Attending regular site meetings (post lockdown) on the Candidate and Client/ Prospect Client side; often required to have an onsite presence for Candidate onboarding.
- Manage and retain accounts acquired by offering a second to none service.
- Reporting, translating and presenting key data to the Divisional Manager.
- Contributing effectively in team meetings by creating and implementing new ideas and strategies.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Recruitment Consultant (essential recruitment experience), ideally with 18 months industry experience. Other technical sales experience may be considered.
- Will hold a minimum A - Level qualification, ideally Degree qualified.
- Strong Business Development/ sales focused person needed to be able to set up a new desk.
- Strong literacy and interpersonal skills needed.
- A good team player - all-rounder; with the ability to deputise and future manage this part of the Division.
- MUST HOLD a Clean - valid UK Driving Licence.