Due to continued growth, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant or Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Manchester business.
Working out of our Salford Quays Office (with free parking and excellent public transport links) you'll be joining our successful Construction Trades Team.
Working within the Trades & Labour Construction Team you'll be responsible for:
- Developing long-lasting relationships with clients, working in partnership to gain and retain business
- Providing a consultative service to our clients: market updates, salary advice, role profiling etc.
- Take an active role in the attendance of client meetings, functions & networking
- Developing a warm desk whilst targeting new business opportunities
- Making use of a variety of data portals to identify medium and long term project targets
- To ensure that rates and T&C are agreed before supply
- Working with the Team Labour Manager / Resourcer to identify potential candidates
You'll need to have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be extremely organised, be able to work to tight deadlines, be a great team player and be driven and motivated in a competitive environment.
Knowledge of recruitment is essential, and any experience working in the Construction, M&E or Civil Engineering sectors would be a massive benefit.
Career progression will also be clearly mapped out - offering you opportunities to progress into more senior positions within a short timeframe.
In return you'll be offered a fantastic package including:
- Competitive salary (negotiable, depending on experience)
- A clear, monthly commission scheme (Uncapped)
- Regular performance based salary reviews
- Company mobile phone
- 3.30pm finish on Fridays (+ Dress down Friday)
- 25 days holiday (rising to 28 days with length of service)
- Extra half day holiday for your birthday
- Regular incentives and company rewards (Our 2022 high achievers award is an all expensed trip to Portugal !)
- Modern offices with breakout areas and canteen
- Free parking
- A fun, vibrant and nurturing environment
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply online with an up-to-date CV, or contact Gary Leatherbarrow in the Russell Taylor Manchester Office for a confidential chat - 07776 595 432
All communication will be treated in the strictest if confidence