- To support the Industrial Trades team in terms of identifying suitable skilled and unskilled labour, dealing with temporary worker and client queries, payroll requests, advertising roles and new temporary worker setups.
- To grow, develop and manage the team's candidate database
- To research online and press resources, to gain an in-depth industry knowledge of the industrial/engineering sector
- To always represent the company in a highly professional and ethical manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and have a professional appearance
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy and written English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Be resilient, tenacious, ambitious and dedicated
- Above all, be a team player and enjoy working with like-minded people in a vibrant and driven environment
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
- To be educated to 'A Level' standard (or equivalent) with at least 12 months' work experience - ideally telephone based
- Proven ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure, handling several ongoing assignments
- Experience of customer service
- A track record of surpassing customer expectations and delivering against targets
We offer a friendly working environment in our state of the art offices in Bromborough. We have excellent facilities on site including free parking, games room, break out and canteen areas.
We also offer structured training, a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, regular incentive rewards, salary reviews, company holidays and a benefits package including 25 days holiday (rising to 28), a company mobile phone and pension scheme.
Please apply today for more information.