Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector looking to expand their team due to company growth. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector they strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow. The role of reginal account manager is for you to make sure your clients are up to date with all the new products and services available to them.
If this sounds like the next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below.
Your new role as Reginal Account Manager will involve:
- To build on working relationships with existing clients
- Provide technical, specification and applications advice to your clients on all your employer's product range.
- To input requirements on the in house system and update the divisional sales teams and customer service teams on the product/system, designs and pricing.
- To advise clients of service including system specification/building physics/applications and maintenance of products available to them.
- Build a rapport with customers and keeping strong communications via telephone/emails.
- You will also be expected to meet KIP sales targets.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Degree qualified or equivalent within construction industry
- Two years previous experience, within sale, construction or trade counter background.
- You will need to be a highly motivated person, with ambition to be a high achiever
- A high level of technical experience with construction products
- Able to work to KIP's and strict deadlines
- Have the ability to communicate well and have a strong telephone manner
- Be goal driven and good leadership skills
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Career progression and development