Business Development Executive - West of Home Counties
My client prides themselves on their unrivalled service, offering a range of compressed air systems. They also go further to offer their clients industrial water chillers, pumping systems and fluid handling systems, as well as gas generators, all of which is complimented by pipework and associated ancillaries. They are a leading name in the region, and due to expansion are now looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to grow alongside their business.
Responsible for winning new business, both across their service and equipment sales lines, you will have your own area to manage in the South West region. The role involves conducting site visits, assessing technical requirements, and preparing formal quotations. This is predominantly new business focused, therefore you will be required to generate your own leads though cold calling, however there will be some warm leads. Your main customer base will be SME's across a variety of sectors including automotive, engineering and manufacturing.
Postcodes the region covers;
- WD, SL, UB, TW, W, SW, KT, SM, HP, RG, GU
- The company's head office is in Kent and you will be expected there for full training and sales meetings
- B2B sales experience in a regional/area sales role
- Several different backgrounds will be considered - if you have sold to Industrial, Manufacturing or general Engineering.
- Or if you are from the compressed air, pumps or related industries
- Full product training is required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Organised and tenacious - this role involves planning your own working week
- Located within the area you will be covering
- Good telephone manner and presentation skills
- Basic negotiable - DOE
- Commission and bonus in line with gross profit
- Pension Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Comprehensive product training and support
- 21 days holiday + statutory