Regional Manager (Facades Construction & Manufacturing)
Highly Competitive Salary Package
Our client is a multinational company who provide sustainable products and systems into the construction industry. They already have an incredibly established portfolio in facades,
As part of their expansion plan they have a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a proven track record in management of architectural project solutions to lead and develop their Southern portfolio of clients
The company is broadening their product range, expanding the facades portfolio and capitalising on the global mega-trend towards the urban environment, tall buildings and it provides a fantastic opportunity to continue this growth and development.
The preferred candidate will have the desire and passion to develop and manage key projects and maximise sales revenue opportunities within the Façade Division.
Facades Regional Manager Requirements:
- Extensive hands-on experience with facades/curtain walling
- Knowledge of building construction
- Ability to take ownership of the bid process to ensure that the bid submission fulfils all elements of the clients brief
- Extensive Estimating and Business Development experience
- Preference for possession of a degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Preference for structural/civil/mechanical engineering or similar background
- Ability to deal with all professionals and persons within the building industry, including Clients, Building Managers, Architects & designers, contractors, manufacturers etc.
Your Core Experience to include:
- Façade design principles * Proven track record in Team Management within the Facades arena * Extensive knowledge of core façade materials e.g. glass, metals, sealants, fixings, finishes, coatings etc. * Installation of facades and curtain walls * Commercially literate to provide fee proposals and budget costs * Project management experience with order values in excess of £2m * Technical Design competency * Commercial experience within the building envelope, curtain walling, facades arena * Prepared to give technical presentations in-house or for marketing purposes
An exciting opportunity for a forward thinking individual who has the opportunity to expand and develop the client portfolio and have a major impact in the company growth plan.
Apply via CV submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741 260386 to discuss further.