The ideal candidate is accountable for the following:
-mentoring and training the regional team
-proposals and quotations
The Ideal candidate will determine the most effective customer channels; including direct, and indirect, and actively manage the development of these channels. In addition, this role is an influential member of the overall leadership team for the Sales group. This position will be located out of our Guildford, UK office
- 8 to 10 years of successful direct solution sales experience, preferably in the High Voltage Electrical Engineering industry.
- 5 to 7 years of direct sales management and leadership.
- Knowledge of, and experience in test and measurement industry and/or applications.
- Knowledge of modern sales management tools (CRM, computer based training, Internet, etc.)
- Industry knowledgeable in some or all of key markets in the region: Energy, Power Equipment, Utilities, Monitoring & Diagnostics, Condition Based Monitoring, "Smart Grid", etc.
OTHER HELPFUL EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE-
- MBA preferred.
- Previously employed by a US based company in a management role.
- Bilingual in languages such as Spanish, German, Chinese or other languages used in countries where Doble does business is a plus.
- Experience in the High Voltage monitoring equipment and service industry.