Regional Sales Manager
A successful access lift manufacturer are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the Bristol area.
They are looking for someone with experience managing relationships with Local Authorities, and with awareness of needs of the disabled. Applications welcome from those from caring professions, for example Occupational Therapy or Nursing, if you have experience with Local Authorities.
A well established company with over 50 years experience in the lift industry, they possess unique capability in design, manufacturing, project management and after care. Their lifts are installed on a global scale due through their extensive distributor network, which includes Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. Their products and services have massively enhanced over the years to now include a full range of lifts for domestic and public access, as well as maintenance and repair. They are at the forefront of defining safety standards and formulating policy for disability access industry legislation.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for a Regional Sales Manager to work on their Domestic offerings. The key part of this role will be to define a sales strategy and develop strong long lasting relationships with Local Authorities and Housing Associations. Other responsibilities include;
* To achieve sales objectives as agreed with the Commercial Director
* To raise awareness of the solutions available in overcoming vertical obstacles
* To generate new ideas and solutions
* To generate and manage private domestic sales opportunities, including survey and closing
* Identifying Customer needs and constructing sales to satisfy accordingly
* Customer Relationship Management - retaining existing Customers and capturing new Customers
* Promoting products via presentations, factory visits etc.
* To represent the company in the field in all aspects of its business in a manner as to increase their reputation for professional and qualitative performance
Full sales and product training will be given.
Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills are a must. Other key skills must include;
* Experience managing relationships within Local Authorities and Housing Industry Association
* Awareness of needs of the disabled
* Ability to interpret client end user requirements
* IT literate - word processing, Excel and CRM management
* Strong sales skills in the private end user market
* Have worked with vulnerable, elderly and disabled throughout society
* Surveying skills, CAD knowledge, and basic knowledge of Construction is preferred but not essential
There is a competitive basic salary dependent on experience, plus commission structure, Company Car, mobile phone and laptop + other benefits!
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity.