Regional Sales Manager - South East and East Anglia
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive and experienced Regional Sales Manager to join a global leader in technical façade solutions.
Combining decades of experience in the construction sector with the latest innovations in building design, they excel in engineering their products to provide value across the project life cycle. Developing long lasting relationships with clients, they pride themselves on their expertise and in-depth knowledge of their customer's needs.
As the Regional Sales Manager for the South East and East Anglia, you will be joining a company that places their people at the centre of their business.
Covering East Anglia, London and South East regions, your main responsibilities will include.
* Negotiating and securing profitable orders
* Building relationships with key clients
* Proactively targeting customers
* Following up queries
* Account Managing existing accounts in the region whilst also developing new business opportunities
* Manage expectations by connecting and collaborating with key stakeholders effectively
* Experienced sales professional who is adept at negotiating and closing deals
* Ideally you will come from a Facades background
* Good experience within Construction industry
* Proven track record of establishing and sustaining long term client relationships
* Be located on the patch with the ability to travel across the area
* Full clean driving licence
Key Traits: Proactive, Driven, Organised, Ambitious, Tenacious, Good relationship builder
* Competitive basic salary depending on experience
* Quarterly Commission Structure
* Company Car/Allowance
* Mobile Phone and laptop
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for more information get in touch with Melanie Mortin from Russell Taylor Group!